Thursday, February 11, 2016

Now Grenada








The St Lucia post would post yesterday, so you get two today.

We are just off the ship and found a sports bar that will give out the password for the price of a beer. That works!

The sun is smiling on us, so we will enjoy the scenery and the lovely smell of spices in the air. This is a spice growing island, and I thank them for their many products. I wish I could enclose these smells, but imagine cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg........nice.

Tomorrow is our sea day en route back to San Juan. All good things must end, but the good life will continue.

WYWH!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Sandee said...

What a lovely day and it's not raining. That's a good thing and you can get on the Internet for the price of a beer. That's even better.

I hope you're going to spend a couple of days on land before flying back to Florida. Just saying.

Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs. ♥♥♥

Barb said...

mmmm... I'm gonna have to make a Gingerbread now! It looks and sounds lovely!

Free WiFi with my ice cold cheaper than the ship beer is my kind of wi-fi! (And the only reason to get off the ship in the Bahamas! hahaha!)

big hugs xoxo