Friday, September 25, 2015

Honolulu aloha!





We are now off the ship, finally wearing a fresh, fragrant lei, waiting on our transfer to the hotel.

See those big rocks? They are mostly sea turtles that we saw on the beach just before Marilyn dropped us off at the ship yesterday. I zoomed in as best as I could, since we were up high on an overlook. The turtles were funny in that they waited for a new wave to help inch them up onto the beach:



That's a lot of weight to move!

The Polynesian show last night was great. We enjoyed Sky, our fave guitarist for the last time. Sniff sniff. We wanted to take her with us. Oh, the piano bar had two ppl in it at 10:30 last night. Hmmm...sez a lot.

So the next part of the adventure begins. On to the hotel to settle in...soon. And then go wandering.

Aloha, y'all!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Joy said...

Oh my goodness, I guess those turtles did need the waves to help them get onto the beach. They are used to moving underwater which is much easier! Enjoy Honolulu! I'm looking forward to seeing you soon.

Sandee said...

I'd rather be in the hotel than on a ship. Isn't that a shame. Oh well, things work out like they work out.

Enjoy honey. Big hugs. ♥♥♥

Jean(ie) said...

Those are big turtles! Have fun in Honolulu!

Barb said...

I don't think I'd want to be sharing the beach with them big ol' turtles. The turtles at the swamp are of a much more manageable size!

Enjoy your next adventure!! big hugs zozo