Monday, August 24, 2015

Test run!

 

Moho new tow bar

MM wants to hook up the Prius to his new invention this afternoon and take it out for a test run.

Wish us luck!

In other news, I wimped out on the pavilion party yesterday.  It was soggy over there, plus more rain predicted, so I opted to move the party to our house…which guaranteed that the expected rain didn’t happen.  Murphy’s Law!

It was our BSP Beginning Day, heralding the new sorority year.  We had 31 folks here.  I was apparently too busy playing hostess to take any photos. Trust me, the food was good and plentiful, and so were the good friends.

Wish us luck…again.  Stay tuned for details!

5 comments:

Sandee said...

Murphy's Law indeed. All that cleanup. I hope you had lots of hands helping. I so know what all that work entails.

Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and my very best to the kitties. ♥♥♥

Barb said...

My sister use to rent those big white tents. So often that last year they went in with their 2 sons and bought one and it ended up costing them $180 each. They've already used it 4 times so it's already paid for itself and then some. Rick says they only thing good about renting one is that they come out and set it up and then they come out and tear it down and haul it off.

They put it up the day of my parents 60th Anniversary. Naturally, it ended up NOT raining.

I made a rule... everyone must either text me their photos or put them on a flash drive for me. When I flew to Boston I only took a couple photos of my parents opening their gifts and some of my Dad with his only remaining sister. I ended up with more than 400 photos. :) I love technology.

I have every confidence that MM has got this licked. Or if not, it will be soon!

Have a lovely day. big hugs xoxo

Joy said...

I'm sure the "invention" will work just fine. MM is good like that! I hated having to miss the party but it was one of those non-stop days for me. I need a weekend to recover from the weekend! At least I'm not itching any more, not much anyway. Have fun testing out the Prius hauler.

Haley D. said...

Murphy's Law for sure. Update us on the invention!

Jean(ie) said...

How did it work? Did he test the bugs out of it?