Friday, March 20, 2015

Oh, happy Spring!





And happy Bee news. Cat's text this morning said that Bee is doing great, and the meds have pain under control. She has the best nurse ever (I agree!). She should be able to go home after the PA sees her this morning.

That will be terrific news!

Bob and Lynne arrived at the park yesterday, hankering for a taste of Cuban food, so we had a yummy dinner at Havana's last night.

Life is good...and a tad warm...here in paradise.

Have you found Spring yet?

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Joy said...

So glad to read that Bee continues to do well. Spring is being a bit shy here today although it gave us a sneak peek a few days ago (that day the temp started out at 27 and climbed to 79, I think that was Monday!) today is cloudy and cool. At least it is not frozen! Daffodils are blooming and we have faith that spring is coming. Soak up the FL warmth for a few more days.

Sandee said...

I'm happy Bee is doing well. I don't remember pain though. A bit uncomfortable, but not the pain. Oh well. I'm sure she'll be fine in a few days. Thanks for the update.

We've been having spring here for a bit. It's been wonderful too.

Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and my very best to those precious babies. ♥♥♥

LAC said...

No Spring here, sadly. We haz snow, and lots of it. Glad to hear the Empress is doing well. Happy Friday to all! Enjoy your weekend.

Barb said...

Wonderful news! And yes, Spring seems to have sprung, at last!

big hugs xoxo

Cruisin Paul said...

Hi Traveling Bells. I spoke to Bee this morning and she sounds great. After her first photo sent to me compared to today she's recovering very quickly. She will always look gorgeous to me. See ya.

Cruisin Paul