Wednesday, March 25, 2015

My girls!

 

Macey, jazz band

Grumps and I missed seeing our girl Macey perform last night at her jazz band concert.  The kids who comprised this special band got to work with a professional jazz quartet all afternoon prior to the performance.  This was an extra curricular activity that required these kids to arrive at the high school at 7a for practice each morning leading up to this performance (did I mention that Macey is still in middle school?!).  Yep, and she is already captain of the percussion section.  That’s our Macey, poor thang!

Ansley at Berry

Haley took Ansley over to beautiful Berry College last weekend for a college day presentation.  Hard to believe our first grandchild is already looking at colleges!  Spring break will be consumed with looking at even more colleges in a couple of weeks.  Ansley plays clarinet in the HS band; both girls are in chorus…and keep their parents mighty busy with various activities.

Speaking of Berry College, check out the eagles and eaglets on their webcam:  http://georgiawildlife.com/berryeaglecam

Berry Eagles

They are fascinating to watch!

Life is good, y’all!

4 comments:

Sandee said...

I know you're proud of your girls. What's not to be proud of. You've a wonderful family.

Loved the eagle live cam. I've been watching several different ones since about December.

Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and tons of scritches to the babies. ♥♥♥

Joy said...

I'm proud of those girls, too, and I'm having a hard time believing that Miss A is looking at colleges. Time passes quickly. I hate that I missed last night's concert, I didn't put it on my calendar and had a BSP meeting that I "might" have skipped if I'd remembered the concert. Oh well, next time. See you soon!

Jean(ie) said...

Oh my! These two are not the two I met years ago... Really? What beautiful young women! They've grown so quickly. Seems like just yesterday...

Barb said...

College?! You'd both better pack up and head back to the GA Alps before they're all all-growed-up and up-and-moved-away!

srsly.

big hugs xoxo