Thursday, January 15, 2015

TBT–Sista fun!

Sparkly sistas at BSP Georgia State convention, probably around 1992 or so (Sophia, Joy, Pam, moi, Donna):

BSP sparkly gals

Who is ready for a toga party?

BSP toga party

My ivy wreath still survives, and the grandchildren often play with it, along with my bridesmaid dress from the Tieche wedding that is even older than the wreath…I think 1980 is the correct year for their nuptials.  I have photos…somewhere…back home. 

We have many good (old!) memories!  Old photos help to rejuvenate our also old brain cells.

Joy recently unearthed these two photos and sent them to me.  Thanks for the chuckles!  We sistas always manage to have fun, no matter what we do.  We will definitely create more memories in 2015!  Sista Strong!!!

4 comments:

Barb said...

Fetching lassies all! And yes, I do love photos and memories!

big hugs xoxo

Joy said...

Those of us in the photos got a good laugh out of them at the meeting on Tuesday. (I showed them to Joan, too.) Fun times, and we do keep having fun!

Sandee said...

How fun, but you guys always have lots of fun. It's just the way you roll.

Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and tons of scritches to the babies. ♥♥♥

Haley D. said...

These sisters have been such a blessing through the years! Here's to many more fun times and great memories together!