Friday, January 2, 2015

Let it Bee...




Fabulous Bee!

Dick and I both love this gal, and enjoyed having dinner with her last night. She is cruising next week with her son...without us. Sniff, sniff.

Schedule us in the next week for another dinner, my friend!

What is up with all this rain? Every day. Enough of the liquid sunshine already! Sheesh.

I need to go to the walmart today. My list is growing. Excitement...we haz it.

Life is, well, getting better. Friends always help make it so. I declare it a great day, y'all!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Sandee said...

Sure wish Zane and I could have joined you for dinner. It would have been wonderful. We live too far apart.

I hope you're feeling better and I hope the rain goes away too. You need liquid sunshine not liquid.

Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and tons of scritches to the babies. ♥♥♥

Joy said...

Look, you can smile! - at least a little bit. I know that smile was bigger in your heart than your mouth would allow. So glad you could get together with sweet Bee! Keep feeling better.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

I got to see you twice! tits!!!

smiles, bee
xoxo




Barb said...

Lucky you! And lucky Bee... another cruise and still I have not got one booked. It's gonna come though. I declare it so!

Rain for us tomorrow. At least it waited until sisterdear Lynda's week was over.

big hugs from foggy and damp south jawjah where we both have nasty colds. Ack. xoxo