Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Birthday girl!

 

Haley A, Joy, Ansley

They say it’s your birthday…and it is!  Lil Haley on L is 14 today, shown here with Joy and Ansley at the girls’ piano recital on Sunday…that we missed because we are here in warm WPB instead of being in cold Mayberry.  Bugger.  I don’t like missing these special occasions, but I also don’t like cold weather.  This is a conundrum for us, that is for sure.

Joy played the organ on some of the numbers, and I hear also sang.  She has a beautiful voice…and plays well…and said my girls did great.  No, she is not their piano teacher, Miss Angela is.  We missed a great event.

So my guy spent all yesterday afternoon napping.  He just left to go meet the guys for breakfast, so that is a good sign that he is on the mend.  Hallelujah!  He’s mighty tired of this cold bug.  He needs to be sharp for trivia tonight, so an afternoon nap might also be on his agenda.

I have two kitties sitting in two different windows, longing to go OUT.  After playing chase and tumble and romping around, I am also longing for them to go OUT, but that’s not gonna happen.  Oh…now it is nap time (for them).  Never mind.

It is overcast and projected to be that way all day, but it is still warmer (68) than Mayberry…at 30.  Yep, no birthday cake, but here is good, y’all!

3 comments:

Sandee said...

♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday Dear Lil Haley,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪

I'm glad Dick is feeling better. Being sick really does suck.

Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and tons of scritches to KC and Missy. ♥♥♥

Joy said...

Yes, each of the girls did a great job. It was fun. I'm glad Dick is feeling a bit better today and hope the trend continues. Nap sounds good - didn't happen for me, but it still sounds good. Hugs!

Haley D. said...

Haley is definitely enjoying birthday season! Glad to hear Dad's on the mend. Macey is too.